Sunday, July 24, 2011

the death of an unforgotten talent.


As everybody clearly knows, the one & only Amy Winehouse has sadly passed away. Everyone has mixed feeling towards the horrible news, many are absolutely disgusting & unbelievably disrespectful!
My opinion of the entire thing is that although Amy's lifestyle was a time-bomb waiting to explode, I still cannot believe this has happened even though I knew it would eventually. :{
I have always admired her as an amazing singer & talented person. I just feel so sad & sorry for the fact that she had such a unique voice & was such a talented songwriter but couldn't appreciate herself enough in the fact that she let drugs take over & defeat her in the end. I personally don't tolerate drugs or drug abuse in the slightest & on one hand is why I amen't surprised whatsoever that this has happened. Yet, for some reason I find it really upsetting. :{ I'm still in shock & can't get over the fact that Amy Winehouse is never going to produce another song, be seen or anything like that ever again. I really can't.
I'm actually so disgusted over soooo many peoples comments over Amy's death, it's fucking horrible & they should be ashamed of themselves! The woman has just passed away for fuck sake!!!! Have even an ounce of respect & give it a rest no one cares about disrespectful crap like that it's terrible & immature. Shut fuckin up & keep it to yourselves if thats how you feel!
I'm simply writing this to express my feelings towards Amy's death & my appreciation of her music :{
Myself & my bestfriend Niamh literally spent a weekend years ago singing her song "Back to Black" http://youtu.be/TJAfLE39ZZ8 on repeat on singstar until we reached the top... & we did, gowann! xD
My all time favourite song by Amy Winehouse was "Will you Still Love Me Tomorrow" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ludxpkyrab0 . I loved that song so much & used to always listen to it in bed at night on repeat on my ipod.
So I'll finish off with simply saying this...
Dear Amy Winehouse, Rest in peace. You will most definitely be missed in the music industry & thank god your talent was recognised.
Atleast now she can't be damaged anymore :{
..Rip..

No comments:

Post a Comment