Monday, July 25, 2011

Musiccc.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For anyone who doesn't know already, I am a music junkie & without it I don't know what I would do. Soo many people say this, but I for one genuinely mean it. For me, music is my escape & my way of dealing with things good or bad. Music is my healer & my love. I adore it so so much & love a variety of different music ranges whether it be slow, fast, happy, sad etc. I dont stick to just one or two genres, I like this & that from almost every genre there is I'm sure :}
I am the type of person who really appreciates music/lyrics/rhythm. In saying this I mean I dont just listen to a song because everyone else does & cuz it's number one or whatever. A song has to appeal to me & actually be good! haha. Also, I dont just like a certain artist or band just to follow the crowd. That's aloada shite tbh & whoever does that are idiots! I admire, respect & look up to a good hand-full of artists including ones such as:
Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, Jojo, Conor Maynard, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato & Rihanna. I have no order in particular of who I admire the most other than Chris Brown being number one, obviously ;} I admire them all for different reasons. They're all amazing!!! :}




* * * * * * * * * * * *
But yesss, enough about that!
There are alot of songs that I am loving in particular right now. One's such as:


JoJo - 'Marvin's Room (Can't Do Better)



Chris Brown - Treading Water



Chris Brown - My Last (Freestyle)



Hello Good Morning - Diddy-Dirty Money Ft. T.I. & Rick Ross



New Boyz - Better With The Lights Off ft. Chris Brown



Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had



Lady Gaga - Hair



Demi Lovato Skyscraper



There's more i just can't think :}
Take a listen to them they're amazing all of them! :}




No comments:

Post a Comment