Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lanzaroteeeeeeee!



Recently, I have just come back from a two week holiday to Lanzarote with my bestfriend Niamh & her family. It was absolutely amazing & I wana be back! :{
We stayed in a beautiful villa as you can see, which was huge.. holy hell!




One thing I loved about the place was the scenery & took more pictures of it than anything else!



Not far away from where we were staying was the beach.
It was huge! & oh so pretty as you can see :}
These are pictures of the beach at night & during the day.



Also, during out second week we went to an animal park called "Rancho Texas".



It was such a fun day & I loved it. I love animals so yeah it was great!
From exotic birds - white tigers!!!
Take a look :}




As a memorable gift I bought myself a really nice fan which I now have on my wall to always remind me of Texas Ranch :}



No comments:

Post a Comment