Tuesday, December 27, 2011

quotes.



I think it is reasonably safe to say that I live by quotes. Well, not literally obviously but they really give insight by any I ever mention, tweet or say into the way I think / feel / what's on my mind or what I believe. So ehhh..... yeah! haha

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


"What you put up with you end up with. You can only expect what you accept from people."

"If you did not see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind & share it with your big mouth."

“Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.”

"Want my respect? Prove that you're worth it."

"Instead of being fake, be yourself. Someone will hate you either way."

"The best thing about the worst parts of your life, is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for"

"When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember, they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you."

"Everybody deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes."

"i am responisble for what i say. I am not responsible for what you understand."

"Everyone has a mission on earth; you may discover it late in life, but rest assured you will find it just in time."

"As long as you're alive you have a chance to make your situation better. Make the choice to succeed."

"There is nothing to hold you back except you."

"Sometimes the best way to to solve a problem is to just stop caring."

"Head up, stay strong, fake a smile and move on."

"When people judge and criticize you, just remember it says nothing about you and everything about them."

"She’s got a smile on her face and a ‘screw you’ attitude because from this day on she’s living for herself."

"Emotionally, I'm done. Mentally, I'm drained. Spiritually, I feel dead. Physically, I smile."

"If you can do it, then you can own up to it as well."

_______________________________________________


Yeahhhhh..... I love quotes!





No comments:

Post a Comment