Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Tobzter!



So this is my lil star. His name is Toby
& i love him to death! :} There we are, wooooo!


Just thought i'd share my love for my doggy seen as he means the world to me.
He's so adorable & the oddest thing ever, haha xD
He always gets random outburts of hyperness & will run around my house
like a nutter running and skidding into things & everything. it's hilarious :}
I think he's secretly a cat, he's afraid of water. Annnnd, he runs away from the hairdryer it's funny. :}


He would literally eat an alien if you offered one to him. He demolished a single couch chair before & left his mark by leaving all the fluffy stuff inside the chair all over our shed & i thought it was the funniest thing ever. Was like a load of clouds everywhere was great xD
Also, he loves the fluffy matt we have in the extention & will spend his time rolling around in it in full view of everyone.


I have so many names that i call him & they're so randomly wierd. For example- Maurice, Jeremy, Maureen, Lucifer, Brenden... Ohh believe me the list goes on. I dont know, i just.. dont know. Hahaha xD

Awh i love him! Just gonna leave it at that about him for now.
Enjoy his cuteness :}




No comments:

Post a Comment