Sunday, August 7, 2011

My style. What I'm into. Fashion-wise.

I personally am the type of person who wears or likes a certain thing because I'm into it & like it. I don't go by what others wear or shit like that. I sort of avoid wearing something if I know everyone wears it. I dunno it's just the way I am to a certain extent.

I can't define myself as being a "girly girl" or "tomboy" as a whole. It's not true as I'm a mixture of both really but I kind of mix it up by combining the two. I love nothing more than throwing on a pair of tracky bottoms or wearing jeans & a baggy jumper.

I comfort-wear most of the time. I won't just wear something fancy if I'm going out if I know it'll irritate me & I won't be able to relax wearing it just for the sake of "oh it looks great". I'll wear it if im in the humour, if it fits my mood that day & if I wanna wear it & feel it looks okay on me & is comforable. I love getting all dolled up for a night out with everyone & then i love afterwards getting home & getting all cosey in my jammys!

I love jewellery & am nearly always wearing some sort of it all the time. I'm a bangle/bracelet & necklace freak! I have sooo many of them along with earings too! Also, I love rings & love all the different types ya can get & everything.

I'm all about dressing to suit yourself. Not to "fit in" or "be cool". That's aloada shite to be honest! Don't dress to impress unless it's simply to impress yourself. If I wear something, & someone doesn't like it then I'll purposely wear it around them more to annoy them, hehe :} I wear things for myself, not to impress others. I mean if they are impressed, that's great.
If not, get over it! it's as simple as.

So yeah, that's the end of this for now. Be yourself! Yayaaaa :}

No comments:

Post a Comment