Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sites I'm On!

I am apart of a variety of different sites. The following are the main one's I use on a daily basis. Just click on the highlighted title's to get to my pages :}


I absolutely love Youtube & am always on it.
I have my own Youtube account. On it, I have videos of myself singing. My passion is singing & I am therefore getting over my fear of letting people hear me sing & putting myself out there.
So feel free to Add/Subscribe to me. I appreciate it so much & i love talking to new people.

For me, twitter is my place where I express all my feelings thoughts.
Also, where I follow all the celebrities I love.. Ahem, Chris Brown! ;}
Again, feel free to follow me, I follow back.
Happy Tweeeeeeting!


You can always find me on facebook at some stage. I check on it like the daily newspaper!
All my friends & majority of people I know have facebook so i think it's great.
So yeah, add me if you wish :}


No comments:

Post a Comment